Urban Rebounder Mini Trampoline | Folding, Gym Quality Core & Total Body Workout
You've probably heard the buzz and advertising hype about "rebounding" and wondered how it can deliver such an effective workout. Rebounding provides a nonstop core and abdominal workout, gets the heart pumping, burns fat and improves balance and coordination. See the video demonstration below.
Consumer Reports rated the Urban Rebounder as a top fitness product. It's used in Bally's, Crunch Fitness, Equinox, the YMCA and Gold's Gym. The workout is fun, low-impact, easy on the joints and highly efficient. It can be used either indoors or outdoors and supports users of up to 300 pounds.
The stabilizing bar, not available on many mini-trampolines, provides an added sense of security and confidence to push harder without worrying about losing balance. The bar can be removed after you've become comfortable with the workouts.
Compared to cheaper models the Urban Rebounder is better constructed with longer and thicker springs and rounded edges on the supports to avoid the grinding that contributes to broken springs. That said, there are higher end models and this piece of equipment is not intended to last forever and will show wear with extended use.
Rebounding can be awkward and unexpectedly taxing at first but will become more natural as you go along. The DVD starts with exercises for first-timers and then progresses to intermediate and advanced routines.
The Urban Rebounder does not include a carrying case. If that's an important feature read about the Needak Rebounder, much more expensive, but comes with a carrying case as part of the base price.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Click here for the Urban Rebounder Folding Trampoline Workout System
- See all Rebounders listed on Amazon
- Find more Urban Rebounders on eBay
Urban Rebounder Video Demonstration
- Ultimate Folding Rebounder Trampoline | ReboundAIR Cardio/Core Exercise & Therapy
- Needak Rebounder Mini Trampoline | Platinum Edition Soft-Bounce Folding Urban Exerciser
- Wii Push Up Bar for Wii Fit Balance Board | Adjustable, Fitness Game Compatible
- The Firm Total Body TransFIRMation Kit | Hi-Def Sculpt, Hard Core Fusion, Cardio Overdrive, Cardio Party
- Fitness News: New NBC Show “Losing It With Jillian” Debuts Tuesday, June 1