Wireless Activity Monitor | LifeSource XL-20 With ActiLink USB Transceiver & PC Software
With the plethora of fitness monitors on the market, choosing the right device for your needs can be daunting. After the choice is made many find the higher end devices to be complicated and confusing.
The LifeSource XL-20 focuses on simplicity while providing a complete activity record of useful and motivating data. There are no buttons to press and your results automatically and wirelesly sync with the easy to use software using a USB tranceiver.
The XL-20 is an accelorameter, not just a simple pedometer, measuring average speed of motion in addition to steps taken.
The downside to this micro design is that the battery is built into the unit and not replacable. You'll need to purchase a new monitor when the battery is expended after about six months of regular use.
More Info & Price Comparisons
- Omron Step Counter HIP Pedometer | Track Walking Steps, Calories Burned and Distance Travelled
- Digital Fitness Heart Rate Monitor Watch | Timex T5J031 Unisex Sport Watch with Chest Strap
- ePulse Strapless Heart Rate Monitor | Impact Sports No Chest Strap Watch and Calorimeter
- Stamina InStride Plus Electronic Stepper | Affordable Cardio & Strength Machine
- GoWear Fit Lifestyle BodyBugg Armband | Body Media Calorie & Sleep Management System